Dreamers of Day, is a digital product agency based in Dallas and Amsterdam. We partner with brands to deliver meaningful digital products (customer experiences) that transform companies. We specialize in Strategy, UX/UI Design, Web Development, Mobile and Web App Development.
We partner with advertising agencies and emerging businesses across industries and markets to craft amazing digital work by merging Product Strategy, Design and Engineering.
As our new Designer, you will be utilizing your design skills to expanding the digital and interactive capabilities at Dreamers of Day, in a startup environment. You will be responsible for designing and collaborating on assigned projects from day one for our clients. You will be working for some of the top brands to create immersive digital experiences.
- – Create UX ideas, wireframes, & designs based on customer research & best practices
– Lead 1-3 design projects simultaneously
– Communicate design concepts to Leadership & articulate your design choices
– Regularly communicate with your team about the status of your projects
– Work closely with clients to make sure project goals are being met & in a timely manner
– Articulate your design process in front of both Leadership & clients
– Assist in new business pitches by creating design concepts & visual assets
– Mentor a Junior Designer / Design Intern that will work with you on projects
- – 3+ years of web design experience
– Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Figma
– Portfolio of previous work
– Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
– Be comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
– Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
Current web and technology trends and fundamentals in design and web practices that excite you.
Knowledge of designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms.
Job: Web Designer
Location: Downtown Dallas – Dallas, Texas
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Dreamers of Day is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants.