Dreamers of Day, is a digital product agency based in Dallas. We partner with brands to deliver meaningful digital products that transform companies. We specialize in Strategy, UX/UI Design, Web Development, Mobile and Web App Development.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling digital copy. Agency experience and online portfolio required.
- – Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
– Write and concept big ideas for all mediums, including web, mobile, social, app design/product, film, interactive, content, events, etc.
– Digital short form writing (paid media / banner ads)
– Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways
– Work collaboratively within a team environment with designers, engineers, strategists and leadership
– Ability to establish copy tone
– Optimize content using SEO best practices
– Communicate content strategic approach to leadership
– Regularly communicate with your team about the status of your projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in digital copywriting
– 3+ years of experience in agency content writing
– An interest in product storytelling and project strategy
– Strong writing skills, experience with blogs, articles, etc.
– Proficiency in major digital platforms
– Portfolio of previous work
– Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
– Be comfortable in fast-paced environment
– Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients
Position: Technical Content Writer
Location: Plano, Texas
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Dreamers of Day is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants.